Re: [ontolog-forum] Call for Semantic Interoperability Architecture (S

To: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ahocek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: RRugg55041@xxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:47:44 -0700
Hi Brand,    (01)

I wanted to let you know that I am working on preparing a pilot using
the Oracle RDF Network Data Model in the context of what we showed
for SWANS.    (02)

I am still not entirely sure what we would be best advised to focus
on, so any suggestions would be appreciated.    (03)

Ciao,
Rex    (04)

Rex Brooks
President, CEO