[ontolog-forum] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Dr. Mark Greaves - Thu 20

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Greaves <mgreaves@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:36:31 -0700
We had a most thought provoking presentation from Dr. Mark
Greaves of DARPA this morning. We had a fantastic turnout.    (01)

Thank you very much, Dr. Greaves, for sharing with us the history
of the DAML projects, how it is leading up toward the Semantic
Web of the future, and what it takes to move a program like this
forward.  Thanks also, to all who called in today, and
contributed to a very lively discussion after the presentation.    (02)

Material from Mark Greaves' talk is available on our session wiki
page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_05_12    (03)

... in particular, the digitized (mp3) audio recording of the
entire talk and the ensuing discussion has now been posted. That
will be archived in our knowledge repository for reference and
download by anyone interested. Additionally, for the next 10
days, telephone playback will also available. See details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_05_12#nidCHO    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (05)

P.S. Our next invited speaker will be Monica Martin from Sun
Microsystems. Monica's talk is entitled, "" and is scheduled for
  10:30am ~ 12:30pm PDT on Thursday May 26, 2005. Please mark
your calendars now, and watch out for coming announcements on
additional details.  =ppy