[ontolog-forum] Proceedings of the Thu 2005-05-05 Conference Call

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 12:19:31 -0700
1. Another good call today, despite the fact that there weren't a
lot of people. Of course, thanks to all who were able to join us.    (01)

Proceedings from today's call session can be accessed at:    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_05_05    (03)

2. A few issues were deferred to discussion at the planning
level. However, we definitely need input to gauge what the
community wants. Therefore, please voice your opinion by posting
them to this forum. The particular issues we went over during
today's call include:    (04)

(a) change of the regular Thursday conference call time - ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_05_05#nidCGB    (05)

(b) how about a "Job Openings" or "Classified Ad" page on our
wiki - ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_05_05#nidCGC    (06)

(c) starting a wikipedia-like effort on the ontolog wiki - ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_05_05#nidCI9    (07)

Let's hear from you!    (08)

3. We'll be having Dr. Mark Greaves as our speaker on next
Thursday's session. Mark will be giving a talk entitled: "Future
of Semantic Web Technology at DARPA"    (09)

Like some of you, I am really looking forward to Mark's talk.
Please refer to details on the session wiki page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_05_12    (010)

Again, RSVP to help us reserve adequate resources for everyone
who would like to participate.    (011)

Regards.  =ppy