[ontolog-dev] Re: In depth code/tools discussion [was-Re: [ontolog-forum

To: "[ontolog-dev]" <ontolog-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:41:55 -0800
The [ontolog-dev] discussion space is up and going now.    (01)

Do note that one would need to be a subscriber to post. However,
the forum archives are openly accessible (to anyone, not just
subscribers). Please make a note of the URL:    (02)

[ontolog-dev] Forum Archives:
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-dev/    (03)

Cheers.  =ppy