In depth code/tools discussion [was-Re: [ontolog-forum] SUO KIF testing]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:42:21 -0800
 > [denno] I was looking for the correct forum for this
 > dialog. Ontolog might not be it, but scanning old
 > email I couldn't think who else to send it to!).    (01)

[ppy] Good point, Peter. With the Ontolog discussion space (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ ), we actually have list called
[ontolog-dev] that would probably be an appropriate venue for
discussions like this. That list has hardly any traffic and only
a cursory number of subscribers now.    (02)

Let's consider using that for in depth code/tools related
discussions (this will be especially crucial if traffic volume
explodes, as they will, for this kind of discussions.)    (03)

Of course, we could start any number of forums/lists too, if need be.    (04)

Members, let's hear your thoughts about this.    (05)

Who would want to move the discussion over to that? Please
indicate if you would want to be subscribed if we do decide to
move the discussion over.    (06)

Other suggestions & recommendations regarding this matter are
welcomed.    (07)

Regards.  =ppy