Re: In depth code/tools discussion [was-Re: [ontolog-forum] SUO KIF test

To: "[ontolog-dev]" <ontolog-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:27:56 -0800
Further to our discussion at today's Ontolog community conference
call,    (01)

both Peter Denno and Adam Pease have agreed to move their
discussion on the SUO-KIF validator over to the [ontolog-dev]
forum (archived mailing list).    (02)

... therefore, anyone who is interested to track that discourse,
or is interested in future in depth discussion on code and tools
should subscribe yourself to that list. You can do so yourself at:
or, send me an e-mail offline, if you want me to get you subscribed.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy