Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings of the Thu 2005-03-10 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:25:08 -0800
We had a reasonably productive call today. You can find the
proceedings at:    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_03_10#nid022    (02)

In particular,    (03)

Both Peter Denno and Adam Pease have agreed to move their
discussion on the SUO-KIF validator over to the [ontolog-dev]
forum (archived mailing list).    (04)

... therefore, anyone who is interested to track that discourse,
or is interested in future in depth discussion on code and tools
should subscribe yourself to that list. You can do so yourself at:
or, send me an e-mail offline, if you want me to get you subscribed.    (05)

Next week's call will be on Thu 2005.03.17 starting at 10:33am
PST (California time).    (06)

REMINDER:
That will be the session when we will Professor William E.
McCarthy's talk on: "The Integration of an Accounting Domain
Ontology (REA) with an Upper Ontology (SUMO)"    (07)

RSVP appreciated.    (08)

Regards.  =ppy