Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings of the March 3, 2005 planning session

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 19:00:48 -0800
We had a great planning session today.    (01)

Thanks to the facilitation by Kurt Conrad, our co-convener, and
the invaluable contribution from all who were there, our annual
Ontolog Community Strategic and Work Planning is off to a great
start.    (02)

The planning work is, by no means, completed. However, a few key
items and courses of action has been identified. Kurt will be
starting a few threads, shortly, on this e-mail forum to initiate
follow-up actions.    (03)

Our proceedings has been captured at:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_03_03#nid021     (05)

For those who missed the session, or those who were there but
would like to revisit some of the discussion, the digitized audio
recording of the session is now available. Details can be found at:    (06)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_03_03#nid0206
(As before, telephone playback is available too, for the next 10
days.)    (07)

Regards.  =ppy    (08)

P.S. Next Thursdays 2005.03.10 will be our virtual "Invited
Speaker Session" again.    (09)

Professor William E. McCarthy from Michigan State University will
be giving a talk on Integration of the REA Accounting Domain
Ontology with the SUMO Upper Ontology. Please refer to details
at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_03_10    (010)

Mark you calendars now, and add you name under the expected
attendees on that session page so we can reserve enough lines for
the conference bridge (I heard that there were people who
couldn't call in during last week's Technical Discussion session
after all our lines were used up.)  =ppy