[ontolog-forum] Proceedings from the Thu 2005-02-10 Conference Call

To: peter.yim@xxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:36:41 -0800
Good call today ...    (01)

See proceedings at:
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_02_10    (02)

Note that Duane Nickull from Adobe Systems will be our invited
speaker for this month and will be speaking next Thursday. The
date is Feb. 17, 2005 (starting at 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST).
Mark you calendars and RSVP. See details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_02_17    (03)

Nicolas Rouquette and Kurt Conrad will, respectively, announce
our upcoming "Scheduled Discussion" and "Ontolog Community
Planning" events. Watch out for their posts.    (04)

Reminder: members of the [health-ont] pilot project will be
having their session tomorrow - Fri 2005.02.11 10:30am PST /
1:30pm EST. Please be there, if you are part of the working
group. Refer to details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HealthOntologyMapping/ConferenceCall_2005_02_11    (05)

Regards.  -ppy