[ontolog-forum] Proceedings from the Thu 2005-02-03 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 12:04:31 -0800
Lot's achieved at today's call ...    (01)

See proceedings at:
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_02_03    (02)

Note that Professor William McCarthy from Michigan State University,
authority in the REA Accounting Model and Enterprise Ontology, and
active contributor to a lot of eBusiness standards groups, will be our
invited speaker for March 2005. The tentative date is March 10, 2005
(starting at 10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST). Mark you calendars first,
details to be announced soon.    (03)

Our weekly conference calls will be getting very interesting ... Kurt
Conrad and Nicolas Rouquette to be telling us more in their postings to
come (shortly).    (04)

We will also be conducting another strategic and tactical Planning
Session. This will hopefully become a yearly event (at least). The March
3, 2005 conference call will be dedicated to this, and Kurt Conrad, will
again be facilitating this year (thanks, Kurt!). Make sure you'll be
joining us then, especially if you want to influence where this
community is heading.    (05)

Best regards.  -ppy