[ontolog-forum] Re: CCTS Meeting

To: Mary Kay Blantz <blantz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:04:58 -0800
Mary Kay:    (01)

On behalf of the Ontology Forum, we would like to request a telephone
link for one of the days.  Unfortunately, none of our members are
available to attend in person.  Can you please let us know how much time
you would need with us and also what days work for you.    (02)

We would prefer to have a joint meeting on Feb 24 at 8:00 AM PST (11:00
AM EST) for 90 minutes.    (03)

Thank you    (04)

Duane    (05)

Mary Kay Blantz wrote:    (06)