Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Conrad Bock

To: peter.yim@xxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:25:57 -0800
We had a really wonderful presentation and discussion session on "PSL
and Flows Models" by Conrad Bock of NIST earlier today. It clearly
demonstrated that there is tremendous interest, among this community, in
how one could formally represent process flows. Thank you so much, Conrad.    (01)

Thanks to those who were able to join us at the session ... and for
making the discussion both lively and educational for all.    (02)

The proceedings of the session is available at our wiki session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_01_27#nid019    (03)

The session recording (mp3 file) and telephone playback information have
now been posted too, for those who missed the session, or those who
would want to revisit all or part of the session again. (See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_01_27#nid043)    (04)

Best regards. -ppy