Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Dr. Christop

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris Welty <welty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:29:37 -0800
The audio recording on today's talk by Chris Welty is available now.    (01)

Within the next 10 days, one can call into the number provided for a
telephone playback of the entire session.
Or, alternatively, a digitized audio file (in mp3 format) is also
available from our site.    (02)

It will be best that one listens to the session while having the
powerpoint presentation (also available at our site) opened in front of
you. You'll be prompted to advance slides by the speaker.    (03)

Please refer to details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_11_18#nid045    (04)

Feel free to email me if there is any question.    (05)

-ppy
--    (06)

Peter P. Yim wrote Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:59:35 -0800:    (07)

> On behalf of the Ontolog community, I would like to express our
> appreciations to Dr. Christopher Welty, once again, for joining us
> this morning all the way from Italy, and to give us a very interesting
> and  educational session on "An Overview of OntoClean." Thanks, also,
> to Bill McCarthy and Evan Wallace,  for recommending and for inviting
> Chris over in the first place. And, along with Chris, our
> appreciations also goes out to the Laboratory for Applied Ontology
> (LOA) in Trento, Italy, for paying Chris' call. Thanks also, to
> everyone who participated in the session.
>
> The session proceedings, along with Chris' powerpoint slides (and
> additional resources/links) are available at:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_11_18
>
> As I was mentioning at the session, we were still experimenting with
> the freeconference recording service. If all goes well, we'll have the
> phone number for call-in replay of the session, as well as the audio
> files (in mp3 format) in a few hours that we can make available
> persistently at our site. So, stay tuned, especially for those who
> wished they were able to come to the talk, but couldn't due to
> schedule conflict.
>
> Regards.  -ppy    (08)

Peter P. Yim wrote Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:53:09 -0800:    (09)