[ontolog-forum] Finalizing EIDX paper/presentation at next Conference C

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:14:24 -0800
I meant to, but did not have a chance to discuss the subject at this
morning's call.    (01)

We definitely need to convene one more time, to allow people to make
final reviews and comments on what Ontolog is going to present (as a
work product of the community) at the Dec. 1, 2004 EIDX "Semantic
Harmonization" Panel.    (02)

Since next Thursday is Thanksgiving Day in the US, may I suggest we do
our regular call one day early -- i.e. doing our next call at Wed
2004.11.24 10:30am PST (1:30pm EST) .    (03)

I would also request everyone involved to be present at the call. Those
who are contributing to the [CCT-Rep] work, those who made contributions
and may be cited in the paper, and those who have agreed to be present
at the panel (in person or remotely) -- please mark your calendars and
come join us at the call.    (04)

And, to those of us who are working on the draft paper and the draft
presentation slides -- please post the near-final-drafts versions of the
work product to this list (or provide links to that work on the wiki or
on the file workspace) by end-of-day Tuesday 2004.11.23.    (05)

Comments ... suggestions?    (06)

(If I don't hear objections or alternative suggestions to the call time
by the end of day tomorrow (Friday 11/19), I'll begin making
reservations on the conference bridge to have the call as suggested
above. ... and will look forward to "seeing" most of you then.    (07)

Thanks & regards.  -ppy