[ontolog-forum] Re: [ubl] UBL CD 2 passed and submitted for standardiza

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jon.bosak@xxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:14:16 -0700
Fyi ...    (01)

I have unzipped and mirrored a copy of this UBL 1.0 - OASIS Committee
Draft (CD2)
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/resource/reference/UBL-ebXML/cd2-UBL-1.0/    (02)

Congratulations to all who contributed to the UBL 1.0 effort!    (03)

Those of us who are proceeding with UBL related work should start making
reference to this version of the UBL 1.0 specifications.    (04)

Regards.  -ppy

jon.bosak@xxxxxxx wrote Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:25:44 -0700 (PDT):    (06)