Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Michael Grun

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:41:22 -0700
We just had a very enlightening presentation from Dr. Gruninger,
followed by some good discussions. Proceedings and material presented
are available from:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_09_16    (01)

Thank you very much, Michael. We look forward to collaborating with you
in the future.    (02)

Regards.  -ppy

Peter P. Yim wrote Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:44:45 -0700:    (04)