[ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Michael Gruninge

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:44:45 -0700
= ANNOUNCEMENT =    (01)

Dr. Michael Gruninger, from University of Maryland College Park & NIST,
will be delivering a presentation entitled "The Process Specification
Language: Principles and Applications" during our Thu 2004-09-16
conference call.    (02)

The Process Specification Language (PSL) has been designed to facilitate
correct and complete exchange of process information among manufacturing
systems, including scheduling, process modeling, process planning,
production planning, simulation, project management, workflow, and
business process reengineering.       (03)

Michael will give an overview of the theories within the PSL Ontology,
discuss some of the design principles used to construct the ontology,
and show how the design of the ontology supports semantic integration.    (04)

Conference Call Details:    (05)