[ontolog-forum] Re: Didier's Presentation, Wed 2004.09.08 4pm, Menlo Pa

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Didier Guzzoni <Didier.Guzzoni@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Michael Gruninger <gruning@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 11:04:12 -0700
Forwarding a message from Adam Cheyer, who is hosting the presentation
by Didier Guzzoni (another ex-VerticalNet colleague) at SRI  this coming
Wednesday 2004.09.08 4pm in Menlo Park, CA.    (01)

The abstract (below) sounds really exciting ... I'm sure the talk (&
demo?) will be even more so. Those who are in the San Francisco Bay Area
may find this interesting enough to show up there.    (02)

Regards.  -ppy

acheyer wrote Mon, 06 Sep 2004 17:16:24 -0000:    (04)