Re: [ontolog-forum]

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:04:12 -0400 (EDT)

Peter Yim wrote:    (01)

>The people I talked to were very receptive (thanks to all) to holding
>some joint function with us (if there are enough of us that will be
>participating) while we are in town.
>
>I have posted them as candidate programs on the wiki.
>See:
>http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_July_2004#nid03
>They include:
>
># Meeting / Workshop with NIST
>
>     * how about Fri 2004.07.09 afternoon?
>     * Probable Venue: NIST, Gaithersberg, MD
>    (02)

What did you have in mind to do in this workshop and
what NIST folk did you envision as participating?    (03)

FYI - I will be at the Protege conference and was seriously considering
preparing something for your Workshop on our work in formalizing
business models from OAGIS BoDs.  Does that sound appropriate?    (04)

># Joint Meeting / workshop with eGov - SICoP
>
>     * being planned, how about Mon 2004.07.12?
>     * Probable Venue: Army Engineers HQ Library, Alexandria, VA
>
># For those who are interested, you are invited to join us at a
>full-day "Intelligent Manufacturing" Workshop
>
>     * this is the 34th workshop in Susan Turnbull's Collaboration
>       Expedition Workshop Series that SteveRay and PeterYim
>       are co-leading
>
>     * Venue: NSF, Ballston, VA    (05)

When?    (06)

-Evan