Re: The issue of Context [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] file comments -- re

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:41:49 -0800
Peter,
   I agree that context is important.  But there's no agreed on solution
for it, and we're not going to solve it here.  I'd venture to say we don't
collectively have the background to even address the topic
intelligently.  People have made careers out of working on this
topic.  Most folks here don't even have a background in formal logic.  This
is another topic, like so many others, that can only distract us from the
practical task at hand, that doesn't need content in order to make concrete
progress.    (01)

Adam    (02)