Re: [ontolog-forum] file comments -- representation issues: voting que

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:09:56 -0800
Pat,
   The highest level node in SUMO is Entity.  Under Entity there are two
terms, Physical and Abstract.  They are exhaustive.  Adding a new node
"Context" at that level is a fundamental change in SUMO, since it means
that those two terms would no longer be exhaustive.
   Apart from the fact that you are proposing changes, whether you believe
that is the case or not, I've been able to show how the core components and
an Invoice can be represented without needing any changes to SUMO or MILO,
so such drastic measures aren't needed, even if they made sense
independently of UBL effort, which they don't.    (01)

Adam    (02)

At 01:00 AM 2/23/2004 -0500, Patrick Cassidy wrote:    (03)