Re: [ontolog-forum] Axioms in Protege

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:03:01 -0700
Pat,
   I'm not sure why there is disagreement on this issue.  I don't consider
the axioms in Protege to be part of its "representation" because you can't
state them in the Protege language - you can only include them in a
comment.  Do you believe that first order logic axioms can be "represented"
in XML, because the text can be in a comment?    (01)

Adam    (02)