Re: [ontolog-forum] Invoice Concept Wiki Page

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:41:06 -0700
Further ...    (01)

How about using the wiki more as a tool to develop the "informal
ontology" among the community, as a precursor to the eventual
formalization.    (02)

We can use the wiki to help capture input, on particularly crucial or
problematic concepts (not meant to be exhaustive or complete) from
any/multiple participants on:    (03)

(a) related concepts    (04)

(b) pertinent axioms    (05)

(c) drafts (and multiple proposals) to statements and documentation    (06)

It provides the "shared display" that may help bring convergence
(after a possible divergent start).    (07)

... more thoughts?    (08)

Regards,
PPY