Re: [ontolog-forum] Invoice Concept Wiki Page

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:52:40 -0700
Adam,    (01)

I'm impressed with your browser. It's wonderful.    (02)

I wasn't able to open your <sumo-1.36classes-Chinese.pdf> file ...
(maybe because I don't have a Chinese-capable acrobat reader.)    (03)

Kurt and I have already established that we shouldn't use the wiki to
capture/represent any hierarchical structures; and decided that we
should leverage its capabilities in:
(a) hyperlinking, and
(b) ease-of-collaborative-editing    (04)

Looks like, your browser is doing a much better job with (a). Let us
employ the wiki to advance our cause. ... Comments, suggestions
solicited (especially from those who advocated its use earlier.)    (05)

Regards,
PPY
--    (06)

Adam Pease wrote Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:43:11 -0700:
> Kurt,
>   We'll ultimately need the functionality of an ontology browser.  Why
> not run an existing browser and then we'll have hyperlinked listings of
> axioms and a hierarchy view already?  You can get a free web-based
> browser that's easy to install from
>
><http://einstein.teknowledge.com:8080/SUMO/SUMO_register.jsp?fileType=.zip&fileName=kifb-1-8.tar.gz>.
>
> You can see it running live at <http://virtual.cvut.cz/kifb/en/>.  That
> browser also addresses the multiple language presentation issue.  It
> already handles a German presentation.  There's a Chinese version of the
> SUMO hierarchy on line at
> <http://ontology.teknowledge.com:8080/rsigma/sumo-1.36classes-Chinese.pdf>
>   As far as the naming convention, SUMO uses InterCaps.
>
> Adam