Re: [ontolog-forum] Invoice Concept Wiki Page

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:43:11 -0700
Kurt,
   We'll ultimately need the functionality of an ontology browser.  Why not
run an existing browser and then we'll have hyperlinked listings of axioms
and a hierarchy view already?  You can get a free web-based browser that's
easy to install from
<http://einstein.teknowledge.com:8080/SUMO/SUMO_register.jsp?fileType=.zip&fileName=kifb-1-8.tar.gz>.    (01)

You can see it running live at <http://virtual.cvut.cz/kifb/en/>.  That
browser also addresses the multiple language presentation issue.  It
already handles a German presentation.  There's a Chinese version of the
SUMO hierarchy on line at
<http://ontology.teknowledge.com:8080/rsigma/sumo-1.36classes-Chinese.pdf>
   As far as the naming convention, SUMO uses InterCaps.    (02)

Adam    (03)