Re: [ontolog-forum] New System Upgrade is in place

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh.najmi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:45:44 -0400
Duane Nickull wrote:    (01)

>   Farrukh Nambji of Sun MS may be in a position to offer the services
> necessary to implement that one.  Either way would benefit this group.    (02)

The open source ebXML Registry is available to any one. It is a feature
complete implementation of version 2.1 of ebXML Registry standard. It
alsi implements several features of the latest version 2.5 specs. It is
not a product. It does not currently offer an out-of-box installation,
complete documentation. Informal and grass roots support is available
from a the ebxmlrr dev team and other community members over email. Let
me know if there are any oither questions.    (03)

--
Farrukh Najmi    (04)