Re: [ontolog-forum] New System Upgrade is in place

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:20:48 -0700
Duane,    (01)

 > Your ISP connection sounds _sweeeeet_!!!  Where can I get one?    (02)

Thanks. We (CIM, doing business as CIM3.COM, CIM3.NET and CIM3.ORG --
with CIM3.NET being the provider of hosting and infrastructure) *are*
the ISP/ASP. If you are interested, let's talk off line.    (03)

 > My company would like to donate use of a registry ...    (04)

You did bring this up during our May 15, 2003 conference call (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2003-05-15#nid080),
but there has not been other follow-ups yet. By the way, is your
software open sourced or proprietary?    (05)

Cheers.  -ppy