[ontolog-forum] New System Upgrade is in place

To: site-admin@xxxxxxxx, cwe-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxx, mp-sofi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aragon_robotics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, familia-talk@xxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:06:46 -0700
Good News!    (01)

Our major system upgrade task, months in the making, has finally been
executed. Your work has now been moved over to the new CIM3.NET's
highly reliable, secure, redundant infrastructure that is connected to
the Internet backbone (self-healing multi-10Gbps fiber ring) via a 100
Mbps port.    (02)

The network and servers are all up again as of 7:11pm PDT yesterday
(6.20.03) evening. We apologize for the inconvenience of the few hours
of down-time experienced yesterday afternoon. As mentioned, since the
new DNS information needs to propagate, people using different ISP's
may be resuming access to our servers at different times.    (03)

If you are experiencing anomalies past noon time Monday 6.23.03,
please make sure you let us know (write <support@xxxxxxxx> or call
650-578-9998).    (04)

I would like to thank the technical team, headed by Jonathan Cheyer,
for having orchestrated and executed this hugely complex transition
and made it almost transparent to the users. Great job!    (05)

Best regards,
PPY    (06)

Peter P. Yim
President & CEO
CIM Engineering, Inc.
http://www.cim3.com    (07)

"Highly Effective Distributed Collaboration"    (08)

P.S. Feel the orders-of-magnitude better service and performance. All
existing customers will be enjoying this for the same price they are
currently paying. We are in business to provide hosting and
distributed collaboration infrastructure services -- do tell your
friends about us.  -ppy