[ontolog-forum] Re: [protege-discussion] Creating Semantic Business Mod

To: Eli Israel <Eli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:05:40 -0700
Eli,    (01)

Thank you for your message.    (02)

 > ... Perhaps we should investigate this.    (03)

Leo (see below) has a point too.    (04)

Since it is the beginning stages of the open international standard
ontological engineering efforts for the e-business domain -- whether
it's W3C UN/CEFACT, OASIS, ... or ourselves, the best route is to
collaborate rather than starting off on separate tracks. We welcome
the chance to work with you and your team.    (05)

Would you like to elaborate on where/how you see our (ontolog-forum's
UBL-ontology and SemanticWorld's Semantic Business Models) efforts do
overlap, and how they differentiate?    (06)

Regards,
PPY