Re: [ontolog] ontology tools and an ontology repository?

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Christian Fillies'" <cfillies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:24:32 -0800
Martin,
   Sorry for the delay in reply.  I think I'm very close to being in
agreement with you.  I guess I'd summarize this exchange that "An XML
encoding of KIF would allow one to use a declarative scripting language
(included in the Windows operating system) for storage, presentation and
transformation, as a slight cost of more complicated syntax."  Is that
close to how you'd summarize this?    (01)

Adam    (02)

--
at http://ontolog.cim3.org/forums/ontolog    (04)