Re: [ontolog] Any recommended readings

To: ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:23:51 -0400
Sure, Peter, I will seek permission to make it public and report on
whether I can in a couple of days.    (01)

Leo    (02)

"Peter P. Yim" wrote:    (03)

> Besides his MITRE research work, Leo Obrst teaches in this area. He
> gave a wonderful ontology tutorial to the UBL TC members back in June
> this year (in Minneapolis). That included a lot of references too.
>
> Any chance you can get clearance to make that material available to
> everyone here, Leo?
>
> Regards,
> PPY
>
> --
> To post messages mailto:ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found
> at http://ontolog.cim3.org/forums/ontolog    (04)

Dr. Leo Obrst  The MITRE Corporation
mailto:lobrst@xxxxxxxxx Intelligent Information Management/Exploitation
Voice: 703-883-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S W640
Fax: 703-883-1379       McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA    (05)

--
at http://ontolog.cim3.org/forums/ontolog    (06)