[ontolog] Any recommended readings

To: ontolog <ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Thomas Lee <ytlee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:12:07 +0800
Hi Ontology Experts,    (01)

I've gone through some introductory materials on ontology and can
understand what it is about (and only about). Do you have any must-read
materials to recommend for me to gain more in-depth understanding on
this topic. Is there any real application example on the Internet that I
can access and play around?    (02)

Thanks and regards,    (03)

Thomas    (04)

--
   Thomas Y.T. LEE
   Chief Technology Officer

--
To post messages mailto:ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An archive of the [ontolog] forum can be found