RE: [ontolog] Any recommended readings

To: "'ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ontolog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:23:29 -0700
There is a lot of material out there. In case you have not seen these, here
are two more general ones that may fill out your understanding a bit.
Neither are recent, both are still very relevant.  Good luck.    (01)

M. Uschold and M. Gruninger, `Ontologies: principles, methods, and
applications', Knowledge Engineering Review, 11(2), 93--155, (1996).
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/uschold96ontologie.html     (02)

R. Jasper and M. Uschold. A Framework for Understanding and Classifying
Ontology Applications. In Twelfth Workshop on Knowledge Acquisition Modeling
and Management KAW'99, 1999.
http://sern.ucalgary.ca/KSI/KAW/KAW99/papers/Uschold2/final-ont-apn-fmk.pdf    (03)

Mike    (04)