Re: [ontolog-admin] Scheduling Events for Q1- & Q2-2007

To: "matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx" <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>, ray@xxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:28:07 -0800
Wonderful! ... Thank you, Steve and Matthew, for the prompt responses.

Here goes: Matthew takes H1 (weeks 1 or 2 of each month) for the "Database & Ontology" mini-series activities, and Steve takes H2 (weeks 3 or 4 of each month)  for the "Ontology Measurement & Evaluation" mini-series activities. ... Feel free to explore swapping dates if either of you run into a bind in a particular month.

I hope we could have event plans for Q1 and hopefully Q2 also worked out before the end of Dec-2006, if at all possible. At the least, please get dates locked in ... allowing the rest of us to plan other activities around them.

Let's keep talking.  =ppy