[ontolog-admin] ONION Project Home Page

To: Carl Mattocks <carlmattocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:28:54 -0800
Hi Carl,    (01)

Ref: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ONION    (02)

1. I saw your initialization of the ONION Project Home
Page. ... Looks great!    (03)

I did a little bit of reformatting to your page, in an
attempt to help you get up to speed quickly on wiki
edits and formating (please see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=browse&diff=1&id=ONION&revision=9    (04)

).    (05)

2. There is an substantive change/addition I made to
your copy, I moved your IPR statement to the bottom of
your "Charter" section, and stated:    (06)

//
In addition to the Ontolog IPR Policy, the ONION COP
employs the OASIS RF on Limited Terms IPR Policy
//    (07)

I'd need from you:    (08)

(a) to review and make sure that this statement is
consistent (i.e. that the cited OASIS IPR Policy does
not, in any way, conflicts with the Ontolog IPR Policy
... and if so, we'd need to talk to resolve the matter
ASAP.) ... Please acknowledge and confirm.    (09)

(b) please provide a link to the cited OASIS IPR Policy
(place hyperlink after the 'open square bracket' please.)    (010)

3. Feel free to call me, anytime, to discuss the matter
synchronously.    (011)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy