[ontolog-admin] Stuck in Spam Traps [was-Re: Ontolog Mini-Series: Ontolo

To: "Smith, Barry" <phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:04:04 -0700
Barry,    (01)

I've got you already (when you confirmed that you'll be saying a few
words in the opening!)    (02)

Thank you for the input about the "spam traps [e.g. the one built into
the paid mode of Eudora]". I suspected that would have been the case,
but were sure which, where and how previously. Are you referring to
the [ontolog-forum] list distribution (which you are replying to now),
or to the FreeConference.com Invitation? ... I consistently get
"failed delivery" messages from the latter ... but then, do get some
of those people responding and saying that they will be coming (so,
the delivery didn't REALLY fail in the first place!) ... If it's the
former, I do want to know more.    (03)

It's a real mess out there (but thanks for making it unambiguous, in
this particular case, nonetheless :-) )! ... I'm nostalgic about the
days when we were bale to conduct work reliably with e-mail!    (04)

Talk to you tomorrow.   =ppy