Re: [ontolog-admin] Conference Call Invitation for 19/10/2006 07:30 PM

To: "Holger Stenzhorn" <holger.stenzhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 16:22:00 -0700
Hi Holger,    (01)

Te phone number is listed on your 'invitation' and on the wiki session
page (see under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_10_19#nidQTS).
It is a US number, and you can dial long distance into that number.
Some members of the community call in via VoIP services (like Skype
<http://www.skype.com>) which allows them to connect up rather
inexpensively.    (02)

All one would need is to be on the conference call (voice), and have a
browser ready, and pointing to the session page. If you are not
working behind a serious corporate firewall, you could even connect to
the vnc server, which will be showing the slides synchronously as the
speaker advances it.    (03)

Are you joining us this Thursday? (I need to know so that I can order
enough lines for the conference bridge.)    (04)

Look forward to talking to you on 11/19.    (05)

Cheers.  =ppy