Re: [ontolog-admin] Scheduling Ontolog events

To: ray@xxxxxxxx, matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:35:10 -0700
Thanks, Steve. I guess, then, Dec-21 might well be the next "Ontology
Measurement & Evaluation" event date ... unless you want to try for a
non-Thursday, as an alternative.    (01)

All,    (02)

We've got Nov-2 and Dec-7 open now (probably the only viable Thursdays
left before the end of the year.)    (03)

Matthew, would you want to pick up another event before this year?    (04)

Bob, would you like to take up one of the dates for a Taxo-Thesaurus workshop?    (05)

More ideas, anyone?    (06)

Otherwise, we'll use the slots for nominal community sync-up and planning work.    (07)

Please consider & advise.    (08)

Regards.  =ppy