[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Talks and Discussion Schedule - Jun/July-200

To: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Smith <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'[ontolog-admin]'" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 06:29:28 -0700
All,    (01)

Thank you, Rex, for the detailed response.    (02)

 > [Rex] I vote for 2006_8_10 for SOA and 2006_9_7 for
 > Emergency Response. However, I would
 > MUCH Prefer 2006_8_10 for SOA and 2006_8_31 for
 > Emergency Response.    (03)

[ppy] I am fine with either option. That gives us a good
're-starter' to poll everyone with ...    (04)

Bob and Duane ... please indicate your (a) feasibility, and (b)
preference with Rex's two stated options (propose more if neither
would work) shown below:    (05)

(A) 2006_8_10 for SOA and 2006_8_31 for Emergency Response    (06)

(B) 2006_8_10 for SOA and 2006_9_7 for Emergency Response    (07)

Any other comments welcomed (Kurt,  Leo, ...)!    (08)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy