[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Asuman Dogac - Thu 2006.0

To: Asuman Dogac <asuman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Monica J. Martin" <Monica.Martin@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:48:50 -0800
Dear Professor Dogac,    (01)

Thank you for making the choice.    (02)

I am locking in the March 2, 2006 date for your session accordingly.    (03)

Your session page is now updated. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_03_02    (04)

Have a wonderful trip to the US in February.    (05)

Best regards.  =ppy    (06)

P.S. You might want to change (the footer on) your slide deck to
reflect the new date, and resend that to me at your convenience.
Tx.  =ppy