[ontolog-admin] Re: ONTOLOG forum podcast (beta)

To: Michael Maximilien <maxim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[cwe-imp]" <cwe-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: mmaximilien@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-dev]" <ontolog-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:31:22 -0800
Hi Max,    (01)

That's great! Let's just hold ... I'm almost certain no one would
object, though.    (02)

One small request:    (03)

Let's use "podcast" instead of "podcasts" in the link - making it
(respectively for :
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/resource/podcast/ontolog-podcast.xml
&
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/podcast/ontolog-podcast.xml    (04)

... just to be consistent, as we have been using all collective
nouns in  naming the directory structure (like file, resource,
work, etc., rather than files, resources, works, ...)    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy