[ontolog-dev] Re: [ontolog-admin] Re: [cwe-imp] Re: ONTOLOG forum podca

To: "E. Michael Maximilien" <mmaximilien@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[cwe-imp]" <cwe-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-dev]" <ontolog-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:07:57 -0800
Thanks for the message, Max. Responding in-line below.
Regards. =ppy
--    (01)

Michael Maximilien wrote Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:39:12 -0800:

> Peter,
>
> Thanks for these suggestions.  All look good.
>
> 1) I will fix the copyright text to what you suggest.    (02)

[ppy]  Thanks. Appreciate it.    (03)

> 2) I would rather not be the contact point for the podcast.  I did not
> want to add the mailing list for fear of potential SPAM.  However, if
> you feel that the SPAM filtering is good I could use it, i.e.,
> ontolog-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  Alternatively, could we establish a podcast email ID?  Maybe it's
> overkill...  I am open.    (04)

[ppy]  can't use the mailing list addresses (as they only allow
posts from subscribers.)  I have just set up an alias
<podcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, message will actually go to me (for
now.) I do have fairly good client-side spam filtering. I can
have messages be forwarded to your address too, so you can field
anything that comes through (if you agree).    (05)

> 3) Agreed on the keywords.  I reused the ones I had there because I was
> being lazy :-) and also since I did not listen to all of the sessions, I
> was not sure which one would work for each session.
>
> If you (or anyone else) could send me the keywords (from the list below)
> that they would apply to each episodes, I could cut and paste and edit
> the XML feed.
>
> Alternatively, I could just cut and paste the list you sent and apply to
> all of the episodes...  which of course would not be a *semantically
> correct* thing to do :-)
>
> Best,
>
> E. M. (Max) Maximilien, Ph.D.
> IBM Almaden Research Center
> San Jose, CA USA
> maxim@xxxxxxxxxx
> Homepage: http://maximilien.org    (06)

[ppy]  customizing the past keyword list for each episode could
be quite a job. Let's do that same list for all the past ones for
now, that way, at least it won't hold things up. We should start
trying to do a good job on the new ones as they emerge. ... When
one of us have time, we can slowly go back and edit the keyword
list for each of the old session archives. How about that?    (07)

Cheers.  =ppy