[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker - Asuman Dogac - Thu 2006.0

To: asuman <asuman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Monica J. Martin" <Monica.Martin@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:05:23 -0800
Dear Professor Dogac,    (01)

Happy New Year!    (02)

In view of the recent rescheduling of the (US) 4th Semantic
Interoperability for E-Government Conference to the Feb. 9~10,
2006 date (ref:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FourthSemanticInteroperabilityforEGovernmentConferenceProposals    (03)

&
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum//ontolog-forum/2005-12/msg00046.html,
this event was previously scheduled for March 2006), I am writing
to explore with you, the possibility of changing your ontolog
invited speaker session date to, say, Feb. 16 or Feb. 23, 2006.    (04)

Please advise if either of these dates would work well for you.
Or, we could discuss the matter synchronously, if you let me know
what would be a good time for me to call you on Skype (my Skype
UserID is "yimpp1") within the next few days.    (05)

Regards.  =ppy