[ontolog-admin] Re: Joint SICoP-Ontolog Discussion Session - eGov Ontolo

To: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>, "Peter F. Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Suzanna Lewis <suzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Barry Smith <phismith@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Pat Cassidy <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>, Dagobert Soergel <dsoergel@xxxxxxx>, Marc Wine <marc.wine@xxxxxxx>, Steve Ray <ray@xxxxxxxx>, Mills Davis <mdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 09:04:57 -0800
Brand,    (01)

 > [BN] I was looking to review the slides but they are not at the
 > link or maybe I am not looking at the right link.    (02)

[ppy] I have not posted any yet ... here's where things stand
(regarding slides and community profile):    (03)

Items from:    (04)

0. Brand Niemann - I have not received your slides. I assume you
will post yourself (let me know otherwise.) I am also looking to
get the profile for SICoP (or even DRM-IT2) from you too.    (05)

1.  Peter Brown - has send a link to his first draft last Thu
(3-Nov-2005 18:29:42 +0100; Thanks, Peter) and expecting your
comment. Therefore, I have not posted it yet. I am also looking
to get the community profile from Peter too.    (06)

2. Suzi Lewis - I guess Suzi just realized we're expecting slides
as of yesterday. I shall look forward to getting them from her. I
am also looking to get the community profile from Suzi too.    (07)

3. Barry Smith - I have not received slides (nor words about
them) from Barry yet. Have received and posted the NCOR profile
from Barry already (Thanks, Barry!).    (08)

4. Peter Yim - I'm working on mine now ... should be ready this
morning. I'll post it myself. I've posted the Ontolog profile
already.    (09)

5. Pat Cassidy & Dagobert Soergel - have not received slides (nor
words about them) from Pat and/or Dagobert yet. I am also looking
to get the ONTAC-WG & COSMO-WG community profile from these
gentlemen (plus Brand) too.    (010)

6. Marc Wine - I have not received slides (nor words about them)
from Marc yet. I am also looking to get the HITOP community
profile from Marc too.    (011)

7. Steve Ray - got words from Steve that he will be working on
them after 4pm today.  I am also looking to get the community
profile from Steve too.    (012)

8. Mills Davis - I have not received slides (nor words about
them) from Mills yet.  I am also looking to get the profile of
the ontology community he will be talking about from Mills too.    (013)

All, please review the above, and try sending something over by
close-of-business today. If you need until tomorrow morning (the
real deadline is actually about 15 minutes before the event), or
if you don't plan to use any slides, would you kindly drop Brand
and I a line to let us know.    (014)

On the slides, please refer to Brand's Tue, 1 Nov 2005 (09:18:21
-0500) message (below) for details.    (015)

On the community profiles, please refer to my Mon, Nov 7, 2005
(9:04 AM) message (below) or
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_11_10/Prep#nidHM7
for details.    (016)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy