[ontolog-admin] Re: Joint SICoP-Ontolog Discussion Session - eGov Ontolo

To: Suzanna Lewis <suzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Brand Niemann <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin]" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:45:45 -0800
Thank you, Suzi.    (01)

One other things ... we used to have problems with Mark Musen's
powerpoint slides (with tiff images compressed in LZW)  which he
prepares from his Mac.    (02)

Don't know if you work with a similar platform as he does. If you
do, maybe you could either send us your slides in pdf or make
sure that the ppt file runs well on a pc (sorry about this ...
but I afraid we won't have the luxury to work on it now that the
time is cutting close.)    (03)

Thanks.  =ppy