[ontolog-admin] Re: Joint SICoP-Ontolog Meeting

To: "Faget, Nancy G HQ02" <Nancy.G.Faget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brand Niemann <niemann.brand@xxxxxxx>, "Morris, Rick F Mr CIO/G6" <Rick.Morris@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Susan Turnbull <susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:40:19 -0700
All,    (01)

I received a couple of responses indicating schedule conflict for
the call. I have, therefore, rescheduled the phone call to Tue
6/29/2004 1:30pm EDT / 10:30am PDT.    (02)

A new call invitation (and previous call cancellation) should
already be in your inboxes from <freeconference.com>. RSVP.    (03)

Hope you can make the call. I look forward to talking to you
tomorrow.    (04)

Regards,
PPY