[ontolog-admin] Re: Joint SICoP-Ontolog Meeting

To: "Faget, Nancy G HQ02" <Nancy.G.Faget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brand Niemann <niemann.brand@xxxxxxx>, "Morris, Rick F Mr CIO/G6" <Rick.Morris@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:27:11 -0700
All,    (01)

My apologies for being derelict on this. I did promise Brand to
come up with a straw man for the Joint SICoP-Ontolog Meeting
agenda. I'll make sure that gets out to everyone here tomorrow.
After that, we could mull over it asynchronously, over e-mail,
or, if deemed appropriate, do a short conference call to tie it
down quickly, before announcing it publicly.    (02)

For your information, Bob Smith and I will be the point persons
from the Ontolog-Forum on this matter. Bob is our leading
Co-chair  in the series of workshops and meetings that we are
having during the week of July 5, 2004, in the DC area.    (03)

Thanks again, everyone, for making this possible. I am really
looking forward to the joint meeting.    (04)

Regards,
PPY

Faget, Nancy G HQ02 wrote Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:55:16 -0500:    (06)