[ontolog-admin] Re: Liaison with Ontolog Forum

To: jon.bosak@xxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:49:22 -0700
Jon,    (01)

Sure. I would be honored, and delighted to do so.    (02)

To make it official, I should get the confirmation to this appointment
from the Ontolog community. I'll go ahead and make a post to the
[ontolog-forum] stating that I've been invited to serve as the "UBL
liaison from the Ontolog Forum". I'll get back to you with the
confirmation when I get it.    (03)

Thank you.  -ppy

jon.bosak@xxxxxxx wrote Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:39:51 -0700 (PDT):    (05)