[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Steve Ray -

To: ray@xxxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:12:26 -0800
Thanks, Steve. Looks great!    (01)

I've uploaded it to the ontolog file workspace, and have posted the
link onto the wiki page for the audience. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_02_12#nid034    (02)

 > I might play with your wiki page about the talk, and
 > add some links ...    (03)

Please, by all means. That's what the wiki is there for!    (04)

I'll look forward to your talk tomorrow.    (05)

By the way, the conference line (702-851-3330 Conf.Code:040212#)
usually becomes available about 5 minutes before the scheduled
start-time. I'll log in as soon as it is available. Therefore, if you
can join me there 2~3 minutes before 1:30pm EST tomorrow, we can go
over last minute logistic issues, should there be any.    (06)

Call (650-578-9998) or email me any time if there is a question.    (07)

Regards,
PPY