[ontolog-admin] Re: Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Steve Ray -

To: Steve Ray <ray@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 00:42:41 -0800
Steve,    (01)

Please email me your presentation material (powerpoint, ... etc.) at
your convenience. If they won't be ready until very close to the time,
please so indicate so that I can coordinate that more carefully with
you. If you need other presentation support (other than that which we
can make available over the internet), let me know too.    (02)

I assume that your presentation material may be distributed to the
attendees and the community at large. With your permission, we plan to
record the session and make available the digitize version of it
online later (at the <ontolog> site). If you prefer us not to do that,
please let us know.    (03)

We are looking forward to your talk.    (04)

Thanks & regards,
PPY

Peter Yim wrote Fri, 06 Feb 2004 00:31:07 -0800:    (06)